Once again, I did more than my body could handle. Time to get out the ice pack and the heating pad. I love origami and figured out a way to wrap my ice pack in a towel so that I can cook while icing my shoulder:
1. Place ice pack on a light weight kitchen towel or cloth napkin in the lower right hand corner. You will see in the next 2 steps how far up and over to place it.
2. Fold the bottom up to almost cover it.
3. Fold the right side over to almost cover it.
4. Fold the top down over it so that the fit is snug.
5. Lift up the end hanging over the bottom and you will see the pocket – I lifted up the folded side to show it.
6. Fold the top around the folded end and into the pocket that you just created.
7. Now you have an ice pack inside the end of the towel!
And now I am going to get up off my heating pad, wrap my ice pack, and put dinner in the oven!